Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

Well this is the first time I write about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa here, I don't join this super hot and long SEO contest, what I do now is just give some little support for one of Master SEO who join this game. I know this support doesn't mean much but actualy this is a truely my deepest little support from me as SEO Newbie. This SEO contest is the longest optimization time ever in world, five month to optimization is not a simply optimization, it takes time and much energy to doing well.

There's a lot of SEO participant here, they also doin' the same thing and have same directions, every participant working hard to get their page into the best SERP's position. Ya maybe my friends right, this is a long way road to heaven :) this is the hotest contest with a lot of participant inside. They dance with google, they sing with google almost every day. What a hardly optimization. Well I thing I have no word for chit-chat right now, finally I just wanna say keep on fighting with Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Statistik Bego

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
TopOfBlogs