Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita is a phrase keyword for seo contest held by PT.Pertamina to improve their new spirit, this seo contest still new, in other ways still fresh from the open. Yesterday I decided to participate this contest but not with this blog coz some other reasons, ya last night I decided to join but not yet registered in seo provider website coz I thing I must optimization first before I register. Im still newbie but Im trying and learning to hit em up hehehe nop its so hard but how can we know our seo energy if we dont try and learning.

I don't care my page will win or lose, the main objection is learning, ya seo learning. I dont care if there is a lot of 'Master Seo Indonesia' join this contest, ya it will so hard for me to hit and beat the search engine just because Im a newbie but faith should bring by my hand. Just like the phrase mean we must working hard coz thats the energy. Hehe positive faith and positive improvement for seo learning. Not just only that, Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita coud be a strong spirit fo us to handle and working what every thing we want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Statistik Bego

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
TopOfBlogs