Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang

This is the first time I pinned Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang on this blog, this blog does not follow that a hot contest, but to neutralize it, I mean to try to neutralize my other pages because it exposed and contaminated sanbox effects, to restore the condition of my pages it's one way of newbie thing I did was update the contest page, Ichange almost 100% content and do pinging from some new blogs are still fresh, but hmmmm to rise it from the grave dizzy google quicksand very difficult and so heavy, it reflects in some keywords, some die just like kick by 7,6 Richter Scale Earthquake boasted two days ago. Yes it was hard for me who still newbie to return to its original position was.

However, I still tried to Recognize and be friend with words Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang hopefully the next few days to start rocking again on stage, hopefully google dancing not too long and again restore the spirit of 45 hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Statistik Bego

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
TopOfBlogs