Mbah Gendeng

I just want to inform a fresh silly SEO Contest with title Mbah Gendeng, I do not join this contest but just bring this news to inform to you all the sites visitor, so put your sitbelt on if you wanna join this game, becarefull dont be Gendeng.

Well yesterday some of my friends inform me about Mbah Gendeng SEO contest, actualy this is another SEO contest held in Indonesia, I don’t know anything about mbah gendeng before, even I never heard about his silly name. Who is he? I don’t know at all but this event held for his bithday anniversary. Cool ha he present a SEO contest for his birthday, anyone ever heard before? I mean similar event with this event in world? no, I never heard before but I don’t know exactly if it was.

In english Gendeng mean crazy, Mbah mean Grandfather so if Im not wrong Mbah Gendeng mean Crazy Grandfather :D just correct me if I do wrong. This contest provide a crazy gift to if you win the serp, $400.000 ups I mean Rp.400.000 whahahahaahha, it doesn’t matter with the price :D for some people maybe SEO contest with big price attracting them to join but for me this silly SEO contest so attracting. No special reasons, just because every time I remember the name I wanna laugh, just because when I see his page he overing batu akik and jimat pengasihan just like vodoo things :D

I thing Mbah Gendeng will be so famous one in this cyber media especialy in serp’s. Wanna join this contest? contact me in shout or comment this post, I’ll be glad to informing you where you can
find the true source :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Statistik Bego

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
TopOfBlogs